The rise of smartphones with the Android operating system is having a great impact on our daily lives, due to the multiple functions that offer us to perform a variety of tasks with comfort. One of them is to enter our personal e-mail; for which there are applications that will facilitate us access from the mobile.
If you want to log in to Hotmail on your cell phone, here we set the guidelines to perform to achieve it.
Set up Android for Hotmail
- Enter Google Play from your phone.
- Find the Microsoft + Seven Hotmail app.
- Download it and start receiving emails on your Android.
Read More: How to Recover Gmail Password?
Access Hotmail Without Download App
You can also get into your Hotmail email regardless of the steps explained above, although it will be a more laborious process.
- Choose the “Email” option on your Android device.
- Click on “Add account.”
- Enter your e-mail address along with your password.
- Now choose “Manual installation”.
- You will get a window asking “What type of account is this?”, You must select the option “Exchange”.
- In the User Name field, insert your complete email, the Domain field leave it empty.
- If the password field does not appear filled, enter your password.
- In the field that says Server Name, type m.hotmail.com.
- Select the “Use secure connection (SSL)” box and continue to the next step.
- Finally, choose the options you prefer to customize your account and finish the installation.
With these instructions, you will be ready to log in to Hotmail on your Android mobile and you will be able to review your e-mails without the need of having a computer. It is a very practical alternative for when you are away from home or you need to receive very important information anywhere. You can also send messages to your contacts, organize your inbox through folders and attach all kinds of files in your emails.