Hotmail is one of the leading email services in the industry. Many people do not know that Hotmail is one of the oldest email services available on the internet. It was started in 1996 by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in California. It gained popularity quickly and was sold to Microsoft in 1997. Microsoft made itself the most used email services in the world in 1999. Yahoo Webmail used to be the only competitor of Hotmail in the ’90s. In 2004, Google mail was launched which gave a tough competition to all the other webmail services. Hotmail is one of the only Webmail services that have survived the market for so long.
Google Mail and Hotmail are the most used Web mail services in South Africa. Almost everyone in South Africa has a Hotmail or google mail account. Many people in South Africa struggle to create a Hotmail account. They pay someone to get this simple thing done. Today, we are going to show you an easy way to sign up and log in on Hotmail.co.za. Follow us ahead to find out.
Sign up on Hotmail.co.za:
Signing up means creating an account. We will create an account on Hotmail South Africa. You can use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to ease the sign-up process. Follow the article ahead to sign up on Hotmail.co.za:
- Open a Web browser on your device.
- Go to the address bar of the browser and paste this link: “hotmail.co.za” and hit enter.
- Now spot the “Create an Account” option on the middle of the Web page. Click on it.
- Now, enter a unique username for your Hotmail account. The username will serve as your email id in the future. Select the email domain and then click on “Next”.
- Create a password for your Hotmail account. We will recommend using special characters, numbers, and characters to create a strong password for the security of your account.
- You will be asked to enter your “First Name” and “Last Name” on the next page. Do it and then click on “Next”.
- Enter your date of birth and nationality on the next page. Then click on “Next”.
- Hotmail will ask you to agree to its terms and conditions to create an account.
- You may have to verify security captcha on the same page.
- Now click on “Create an Account.”
That’s it! Your Hotmail.co.za account will be created. You can enter your mobile number for the security of your account. Now, let’s learn about how to login at Hotmail.co.za.
Login on Hotmail.co.za:
- Open a Web browser on your PC or mobile device.
- Go to the address bar and paste this link: “hotmail.co.za” and hit enter.
- Now, locate the “sign in” option at the top right corner of the Web page. Click on it.
- Enter your Hotmail username and password and click on “Sign in.”
You will be logged into your hotmail.co.za account.