ATT.net is a web portal power by Syancor. Its search engine is enhanced by Google Inc. ATT.net belongs to the AT&T Corporation. This corporation is an American multinational telecommunications conglomerate. It was originally known as Bell Telephone Company. Alexander Graham Bell founded the company after the invention of the telephone. Today, it is the largest provider of telephone services. It is also the leading provider for mobile services and broadband subscription TV. ATT email login is a webmail service provided for its subscribers. You can easily get updates on products and services through it. You can even pay bills online with ATT ID
How to Login on ATT.net Email?
- First, go to the web address – att.net.
- Do this step on a new tab.
- Then, the start.att.net should load.
- This is actually the homepage.
- Now, locate the Mail icon at the top right corner.
- After that, click on that icon to continue.
- Hence, the ATT email login page should load.
- After that, type in your email address or your ID.
- Then, type in your password.
- You can also check the box next to Keep me signed in.
- However, leave it unchecked if you are not using your own personal devices.
- Now, click the Sign in button to log in.
- You can link your ATT email login to your Yahoo Mail as well. While using your email service is a breeze, you can still face login problems. These problems will prevent you from Att.net email login. From the login page, you can either reset password or recover id.
How to Recover ATT.net Email ID?
- On the login page, look below the ID/Email field.
- Click the Forgot User ID? link next.
- After that, the Forgot ID/Password page will load.
- So now, provide your Contact email. This is the email id you provided when you subscribed for AT&T services.
- Enter the code in the box provided below.
- Click on Continue.
- When your Contact email matches with their database, your User ID will be shown.
- It usually is the 10 digit phone number if you are a prepaid subscriber.
How to Reset Password for ATT Email login?
- You have to click on Forgot Password link.
- This is located below the Password field.
- You will then be redirected to another page.
- Provide your User ID and Last Name. Then, type in the code you see in the verification image.
- Click on Continue and select I’ll answer my security questions from the drop-down menu.
- After that, answer the security questions. This was set for your account during ATT email sign up.
- Then, select Continue and follow the prompts to create your new password.
ATT email login is just another webmail service. However, only paid subscribers can access it. Please keep it safe by not saving your password on every device. You also log out of your account after every use.