Hotmail is one of the largest and oldest Webmail services available on the Internet. It was launched by Sabeer Bhatia and Jack Smith in 1996. It was later purchased by Microsoft in 1997. Hotmail became the most used Webmail service on the Internet in 1999. Later on, competition like Google Mail emerged.
However, Hotmail is still one of the most used webmail services in the world. Microsoft relaunched Hotmail with the name “Outlook.com” in 2013. Today, we are going to talk about how can you log in at Hotmail.co.jp. Follow the article ahead to find out:
Hotmail is one of the most used Webmail services in Japan, along with Google Mail. The reason for its popularity is the unique features offered by the platform. Hotmail is one of the most used webmail services in Japan but many people who are new to the platform find it difficult to signup and login to Hotmail. We are going to solve the difficulties for you. Follow the article ahead to find out:
How to Sign up on Hotmail Japan | Hotmail.co.jp
Signing up on Hotmail.co.jp is the first step to join Hotmail Japan. Signing up means creating a Hotmail account. Follow the steps below to find out how to sign up on Hotmail.co.jp:
- Open a Web browser on your device. We will recommend using a good browser to create an account on Hotmail.
- Go to the address bar and type “hotmail.co.jp” and hit enter.
- Now, you will be redirected to the official website of Hotmail.
- You will see “Create a free account” in the middle of the web page. Click on it.
- Now, you will be redirected to sign up a web page of Hotmail.
- You have to enter a unique user name in the “Create account” field. The username will serve as your email id.
- After entering a unique username, select an email domain from “Hotmail.com or Outlook.com”. After selecting, click on “Next”.
- Now, you have to create a password for your Hotmail account. Enter a strong password in the field.
- Check the option “Send me promotional emails from Microsoft” option, if you want to receive promotional emails from Microsoft in the future. It is an optional formality.
- After creating a password, click on “Next”.
- Enter your name and surname in the “First Name” and “Surname” field.
- Click on Next.
- Now, select your country/region and enter your Date of Birth.
- Verify your identity through security captcha and click on “Create an Account.”
Your Hotmail.co.jp account will be created. Now, let’s learn how to sign in on Hotmail.co.jp.
How to Sign in on Hotmail Japan | 5 Steps
It’s easy to log in on Hotmail.co.jp. After following our tutorial it will become super easy for you too. Follow the article below:
- Open a Web browser on your device.
- Go to the address bar and type “Hotmail.co.jp” and hit enter.
- Now, you will see the “Sign in” option on the top-right corner of the Web page. Click on it.
- Enter your Hotmail Email ID and Password in the required field.
- Click on the “Login” button.
You will be logged into your Hotmail.co.jp account.